FABRICATION OF ELEVADORES, S.L. in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD 2016/679), informs users of the website :
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The data provided by the user through the forms on this website will be incorporated into treatments whose responsibility is FABRICACIÓN DE ELEVADORES, S.L. with CIF B50075266 and registered office in Pol. Ind. Río Gallego, C/ C no 28, Nave 2, 50840 of San Mateo de Gallego (ZARAGOZA).
You can contact us at 976694500 or via email email@example.com.
For what purpose do we collect your data?
This website collects personal data through different forms. The data requested in each form are necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. The purpose of processing is as follows:
- CONTACT FORM: The purpose of collecting data in this form is to be able to answer the queries raised and send the user the requested information through the email or phone indicated in the form.
- FORM SUBSCRIPTION TO NEWSLETTER: The purpose of collecting data in this form is to register the user in the newsletter of the company, through which you will receive information about the offers, promotions, products, activities carried out by the company. The user after registration will receive an email to confirm the subscription in the newsletter.
- USER ACCOUNT FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is to be able to manage and process the purchase made by the user. The user will only be able to make purchases if registered. When registering the user for future purchases will access with the user and password and in addition to making purchases you can consult the history of purchases, etc. In addition, through this form the user can also register in the newsletter of the company, through which he will receive information about the offers, promotions, products, activities carried out by the company, as well as information about recipes, etc. The user after registration will receive an email to confirm the subscription in the newsletter.
- WORK FORM WITH US: The purpose of collecting data in this form is that the applicant is part of the personnel selection processes carried out by FABRICACIÓN DE ELEVADORES, S.L..
- COMMENT FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is for the user to comment on the published posts. When submitting the form the moderator will review the post and post it, the user’s name will appear in that post.
- ELECTRONIC MAIL: If the user contacts through the email published on this website, their data will be processed to answer the queries posed and be able to send the requested information through the email through the which the consultation is received.
How much do we keep your data?
The data provided by the user will be kept until the user does not request its deletion.
Do we profile with your data?
With the data entered by the user, no automated decisions will be made or profiles will be made.
What legitimizes the processing of your data?
The user must fill in the fields marked with * in order to send the completed forms, if the fields indicated are not filled in, the user will not be able to send them.
To whom do we give your data?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation
What third parties provide services on this website?
The following service providers are used for the development of this website:
Hosting: The servers where our website is hosted are located in the EU. It uses TLS 1.2 protocol so data communication is done over encrypted channel.
What rights do you have and how do you exercise them?
The user has the right to:
- access your personal data,
- request the rectification of personal data that is inaccurate
- request its removal when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- request the limitation of their processing, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- ask for the portability of your data.
- For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the treatment of them and MANUFACTURE OF ELEVADORES, S.L. will stop treating them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- The user may revoke the consents given at any time
The user can exercise their rights via email firstname.lastname@example.org or Pol mail. Ind. Río Gallego, C/ C no 28, Nave 2, 50840 of San Mateo de Gallego (ZARAGOZA), attaching a photocopy of the ID and indicating the right it exercises.
The user may also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
FABRICATION DE ELEVADORES, S.L. has implemented all security measures, in order to guarantee confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data, as well as to prevent access by unauthorized third parties.
How do our social networks work?
Through our social networks you can share our content or leave us your comments, photos or videos, as long as they are of interest to the whole community.
Our social networks are constantly monitored in order to answer your questions and comments in the shortest possible time.
We want it to be a space that we all enjoy, so it is important that we all respect rules of coexistence:
- You are responsible for the content you post, do not fall into the violation of any right, law or regulation.
- Take care of the wording and tone, avoid posting any abusive, defamatory or obscene information.
- Respect the right to privacy, do not make unlawful, offensive or discriminatory comments about third parties.
- Avoid fraudulent, misleading, or misleading comments.
- We do not allow spam, nor commercial or advertising messages, we do not want repetitive messages.
- We won’t have conversations with profiles that we can consider false.
Please note that the content posted by followers on our pages does not necessarily reflect the point of view of our company.
If your comments do not comply with the ‘House Rules’, they may be deleted, hidden or blocked. Anyone who posts disallowed content will be blocked from the community.
We reserve the right to change these rules at any time without notice.